Friday, January 6, 2017

Hello You

Happy New Year friends! I have the honor to share the first Inspiration post over LDRS Creative  using Chill from DollHouse and with a few LDRS Creative dies for a clean and simple card.


I did a quick picture by picture of my coloring process for Chill 
I watercolored her using Tim Holtz Distress Inks pads and Tombow brush pens and then easily fuzzy cut her out.



 I kept my card very basic and giving it an extra eye candy using the Creative Basic Picnic Quilt Embossing folder.
I simply cut out some strips after I embossed a sheet and added stitched flags at the bottom of the strips.

 I tucked in a "Hello You "sentiment using the You sentiment collection set.

I hope you enjoy my card and thank you all for stopping by my corner. I'm
looking forward to sharing my crafty bitz here for 2017!

XOXO
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)